SCM Music Player ❤

Sunday 17 June 2012

wats a boring day =(

 ❤

juz back from Setia City Mall
damn bored at there,nothing to buy actually._.
b4 back ,we go buy Auntie Annie roti -duno gt spell wrong or nt la
(for me ,smell gud,taste nt so gud /.\) 
then, cum back lo,stil can do wat?
mum say ,go Sunway Pyramid better -.-

when reach home ,i hear a 'GoodNews' from my sis!
"AH JIE, UR LITTLE BROTHER POUR 墨汁 TO UR POLO SHIRT! CONGRATZ !;)"
wadafuq?! ;(
 my sis keep laugh at thr,ITS NT FUNNY AT ALL ! damn ;(((


nw,nid send her back to asrama le
 then go eat dinner lo ;D

u see u see 
ITS A BORED DAY ,RITE? =/


tmr gt school ,sumore gt perhimpunan  ._.
bored again /.\
bt,can c dao lovely fren 值得 ;)
still worry about my result =(
thursday ,I DEAD T^T


btw, PMR near le  ,all form 3 student must GAMBATEH to get a good result lo!
GOD BLESS US YEA❤




 bye  ! =)

(sory for broken english )







No comments:

Post a Comment